The security of your personal data is extremely important to us. Therefore, to ensure that you feel safe when visiting our website, we respect the rules of personal data protection. It is very important for us to be transparent and honest about the use of your personal data.
Below you will find all the necessary information regarding the conditions of using your personal data.
The protection of personal data in being implemented in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulations.
The Controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Controller) in accordance with Article 4 Clause 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is “Rocket Science, itk KIT” LLC, located at Z.A. Meierovica Blvd.,18,Rīga,LV-1050,Latvia, phone number +7 (499) 703-37-70, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term “personal data” means any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (“data subject”); an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular, based on identification information, such as name, identification number, location data, Internet identifier (online identifier) or through one or several indicators specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of a given physical subject.
The personal data Controller in accordance with the requirements of Paragraph 1 of Article 27 appoints company “Rocket Science, itk KIT”, located at Z.A.Meierovica Blvd. 18, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia, phone number +7 (499) 703-37-70, e-mail email@example.com as its representative in the European Union.
Attention! If you, in accordance with Paragraph 2 of Article 27 do not appoint a representative, in accordance with Paragraph 2 of Article 27 of the GDPR regulations, the personal data Controller does not designate a representative on the territory of the European Union. A representative is unnecessary in the following cases: a) for one-time processing, b) if the processing does not cover a large scale of particular categories of data, according to Article 9 (1).
Sources and categories of data processed
- The Controller processes the personal data that was provided to it, or the data it received with your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact information required to fulfill the contract.
Legal grounds and purpose of personal data processing
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data are:
- Execution of the contract between you and the Controller in accordance with clause b) of Part 1 of Article 6 of GDPR.
- Data processing is necessary for the sake of ensuring the legitimate interests of the Controller for marketing purposes (for commercial offers and newsletters) in accordance with clause f) of Part 1 of Article 6 of GDPR.
- Your consent to the processing of personal data in order to provide advertising and marketing offers in accordance with clause a) of Part 1 of Article 6 of GDPR.
The purposes of processing personal data are:
- Completing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller. When ordering, personal data are indicated, which is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the order. The provision of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, without such provision the Controller will not be able to fulfill its contractual obligations.
- Distribution of commercial offers and other marketing activities.
- The controller does not implement automated individual decision making, including the compilation of a profile as provided in Article 22 of GDPR. You have given your consent for such processing.
The storage time of personal data.
The controller will store your personal data:
- For the time required to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the terms of the contract between you and the Controller, and for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship.
- For the entire period until the cancellation of the consent to receive commercial offers and advertising e-mails, but not more than 5 years from the date of receipt of the consent. (If processing is based on consent)
- At the end of the retention period, personal data will be erased by a non-recovery method.
You are not obliged to download cookies to use our website. However, we notify you that the operation of our website and our services may be limited if you refuse to download cookies. The cookies used on the new.itkkit.ru website are listed below with a description of each file:
We remind you that your Web browser has the option of blocking the download of cookies to your computer:
- If you access the Internet with Microsoft Internet Explorer Web browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you access the Internet with Mozilla Firefox Web browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- If you access the Internet with Opera Web Browser: https://help.opera.com/ru/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Recipients of personal data (Subcontractors, Postal companies, Processors)
- In the course of fulfilling contractual obligations, your personal data will also be transferred to delivery services (Russian Post, DHL, etc.).
- In the course of payment processing, your personal data will also be transferred to the processing center of the Sberbank.
- Marketing service companies (if such consent was given).
The Controller can transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union. Recipients of personal data in third countries are telecom operators.
In accordance with the conditions imposed by the GDPR:
- You have the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to correct your personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR and the right to limit the processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to make complaints and objections within the period of processing your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to transfer your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, which you can exercise by submitting a written revocation of consent to the postal address or an e-mail of the Controller.
You may also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in your country of residence if you presume that your rights have been violated during the processing of your personal data.
Methods of personal data protection during processing
The Controller reports that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
The Controller has taken technical and organizational measures to protect the data storage and paper media that contain personal data.
The Controller reports that only the persons assigned to it have the appropriate authority to access personal data.
By sending an order and filling in the field "I have read and accepted" I confirm that I have read the declared terms of protection of personal data, and agree with them in full.
The Controller has the right to change these terms. The Controller will place a new version of the personal data protection terms on its website and send it to the e-mail address that you provided.